Volassom is a calcium hydroxyapatite- (CaHA)-based dermal filler. The filler contains CaHA microspheres of 30 µm in diameter in a gel carrier. The carrier gel, in its turn, consists of carboxymethyl cellulose, glycerol, and water; such composition provides a homogeneous gel structure. CaHA microspheres act as a scaffold for new collagen formation. For Volassom fillers, the unique Lattice-pore technology is used. This technology ensures gradual (layer-by-layer) degradation of the filler in the dermal layers and minimizes the risk of filler migration. Volassom filler is completely biocompatible and requires no skin testing before the procedure.
Strength of Volassom:
- quick skin lifting effect
- prolonged effect duration (1.5 to 2 years)
- the product stimulates natural synthesis of endogenous collagen
- no risk of filler migration
- due to the high degree of CaHA microsphere homogeneity, the filler is easily injected, evenly distributed and evenly biodegraded in the dermis
- high safety: CaHA fillers are completely biocompatible, biodegradable, and non-toxic
- since the product is biocompatible, no skin testing is required prior to the procedure
- Volassom is used for correction of moderate-to-severe wrinkles and folds, as well as facial volumization. The filler is injected into mid-to-deep dermis.
30% (30-µm) Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHA)
70% Polymer Gel Carrier (Carboxymethil Cellulose, Glycerol, Water)
2 x 0.8ml prefilled syringe