JBP Plamon Injection is a regenerative product with established roots in Korean and Japanese medicine. Its active ingredient can help support tissue renewal, boost collagen production, reduce pigmentation and revitalise thinning skin.
- Skin whitening effects, and reduction of pigmentation
- Promotion of skin metabolism through enhanced cell division
- Enhancement of female hormone activity and improvement of menopausal disorder symptoms by boosting natural healing ability
- Restoration of skin elasticity
- Direct activation of fibroblasts to moisturise and rejuvenate the skin, making it effective for reducing fine wrinkles
- Restoration of various organ functions, particularly the liver, to alleviate accumulated fatigue
- Elimination of active oxygen and anti-ageing effects
- Removal of active oxygen and delay of ageing through systemic cell activation
Directions: Point-by-point micro applications, microneedling, or via a single subcutaneous injection, three times a week for two weeks (a total of six doses).
Made in South Korea
Store in a cool, dry place at a temperature of between 1 to 30℃, away from direct sunlight. Do not freeze.